USB C to HDMI Cable 5.9ft,CHOE USB Type C to HDMI Cable (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) 4K 30Hz HDMI Cable for Galaxy Note 8,Galaxy S8,2017 Macbook Pro/ iMac,2016 MacBook Pro,2015 MacBook,ChromeBook Pixel
No Adapter, No Converter
CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Cable lets you use the USB Type-C port on your computer to directly deliver visuals on your HDMI-equipped monitor without the need for cumbersome protocol and connector adapters or dongles.
Supports up to 4K Resolution
Supports resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz (mirror mode) in DP 1.1 (or 1.2) in SST mode. Resolution supported: 4K*2K@24/25/30Hz; 1080p@60Hz.
Plug and Play
Plug and play design, no external power and driver required with this cable. Supports bus-powered and self-powered operation.
Gold-plated HDMI Connector
The HDMI connector is gold-plated to provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance. Support HDMI 1.4 and former version.
CE, RoHS, FCC certificated.
1*CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Cable
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
-2017 Macbook Pro/iMac 2017
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- 2015 MacBook 12"
- ChromeBook Pixel/Pixel Book
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Acer V15 Nitro
- ASUS GA-Z170X
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
-Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S8/S8 Plus
1.It is NOT recommended to use on Lenovo Yoga 910 /Dell XPS 13 9360/ HP Spectre x360, the video or audio signal is unstable.
2.The cable works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port only.
3. The cable is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
4. The cable does not allow USB-C smartphones (Except Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S8 /S8 Plus/ Note 8)or tablets to connect to a HDMI-enabled display, for example google and lg g5, lg g6 etc.
5.Warm reminding: It needs 8 to 10 seconds for the data to synchronize from computer with your monitor.