CHOETECH 4-Port USB 3.0 Type C Hub
- ã€?-Port Hub】Instantly adds 4 additional ports to your desktop or laptop computer. Perfect for connecting an external hard drive, keyboard, mouse or any USB enabled device.
- 【USB 3.0 Connection】Provides Super Speed transfer rates up to 5Gbps, 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Fully compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices.
- 【Extra Power】Supports BC 1.2 charging with a maximum speed of 5V/2A per port as connected with power adapter (Not Included), designed to power the hub for accelerated data transfer, and charge your phone as well.
- 【USB C Adapter Included】To maximize compatibility and convenience, allowing you to transfer files, images and videos to your 2016/2017 MacBook Pro, MacBook 2015/2016, Chromebook Pixel and more USB-C devices.
- 【What You Getã€?x CHOETECH USB 3.0 4-Port Hub, 1xMicro-B (male) to USB-A(male) Cable, 1xDC Power Cord (DC to USB-A male), 1xUSB 3.0 to Type-C Adapter, 18-Month Warranty & Friendly Customer Service
4-Port Expansion, Good Helper for Computer
Need more USB ports for your computer? The USB 3.0 Hub from CHOETECH lets you connect up to 4 USB enabled devices to your desktop or laptop computer simultaneously.
Handle Various Kinds of Devices
Work with cell phones, external hard drives, U-disks, mice, keyboards, and other USB enabled devices.
Safe to Use
With current overload detection and protection for each USB port which ensure correct and safe operation all the time.
Plug & play, hot-swap compatible.Works flawlessly on any Windows/Mac/Linux systems.
Small size with solid aluminum alloy casing, perfect for both desktop and carry-on use.
Comes equipped with an integrated LED indicator ensuring the device is properly inserted.
1. The power adapter is NOT included in the package.
2. When connected to several power-consuming devices, we recommend always using the 5V/2A-5V3A power adapter for best performance. Otherwise, connections may become unstable or disconnect entirely.
3. It supports multiple flash drives, but can ONLY support one 4TB external hard drive at any time.
4. 2.4GHz wireless devices such as wireless keyboard/mouse receivers, Bluetooth and WiFi adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting wireless devices to a USB 2.0 port is recommended for best results. Or please use 5.0GHz wifi.
5. Mac OS may not work with any USB Hub unless latest update applied, please apply the latest update for Mac OS from Apple when any issue about using it with Mac OS computer.
6. The Hub supports up to 5V/2A for charging your phone, but it is not recommended using it to charge tablets which require much higher current.
7.Can only use two SATA hard drives at the same time.