- 【Thunderbolt Certified】A fully Thunderbolt 3 compatible which has been tested to abide by the Thunderbolt standards provided by Intel regarding durability and sustained functionality .
- 【Compatibility】Compatible with Mac & Windows computers with a Thunderbolt 3 port, such as 2017 iMac, 2016/2017 MacBook Pro and more. (Note: NOT compatible with all device with USB-C port, only for Thunderbolt 3 devices.)
- 【Support Dual 4K Displays】With an amazing 40Gbps of throughput and HDMI 2.0 bandwidth, this high-performance Thunderbolt 3 adapter lets you add two 4K HDMI 2.0 capable monitors at 60 Hz to your Thunderbolt 3-enabled computer through a single Thunderbolt 3 port by using two HDMI cables (not included).
- 【No Limit for Vision】Features mirror display and extend (video expansion) display which enables your families to watch video, and also allows you to work without interruption.
- 【What You Get】1 * CHOETECH Thunderbolt 3 to dual HDMI 2.0 output adapter, 1 * User Manual, 30-Day return for any reason, 18-Month warranty for quality-related issues, Lifetime technical support & Friendly Customer Service.
Support Dual 4K@60Hz Displays
The Thunderbolt 3 to dual HDMI 2.0 output adapter can connect a Thunderbolt 3 computer to two separate monitors with HDMI 2.0 input, supporting UHD resolution up to 4K@60Hz.
Only Support Thunderbolt 3 Devices
Adapter will not function if attached to a non-ThunderboltTM3 capable USB-C port, which means your computer must support Thunderbolt 3 to work with this adapter. The host Thunderbolt 3-enabled system must have physically routed two HDMI 2.0 capable lines to the ThunderboltTM 3 port.
Operating System Compability
Supports any operating system which has driver support for ThunderboltTM 3. Currently, this is limited to Windows 10 and Mac OS latest version.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatibility
Most of early Thunderbolt 3 PCs require BIOS/firmware, Thunderbolt 3 drivers and software updates before they will work properly with the adapter. To get the latest updates for a Thunderbolt enabled system, please check the Thunderbolt updates website https://thunderbolttechnology.net/updates for a list of system vendors with links to their respective support websites. The required updates will vary depending on your computer.
Durable and Lightweight
Portable design with rugged aluminum housing, perfectly to meet your life style and easy to carry for business or trips.
1.Supports dual video output with resolutions up to 3840×2160@60Hz only when connected by using two HDMI 2.0 capable cables, HDMI 2.0 enabled system and display.
2.Please use a HDMI 2.0 capable cable within 5.9ft to connect your display for stable output because certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long cable.
3.4K Resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable and output display.