CHOETECH USB C Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter
- 【Thunderbolt Certified】A fully Thunderbolt 3 compatible which has been tested to abide by the Thunderbolt standards provided by Intel regarding durability and sustained functionality .
- 【Compatibility】Compatible with Mac & Windows computers with a Thunderbolt 3 port, such as 2017 iMac, 2016/2017 MacBook Pro and more. (Note: NOT compatible with all device with USB-C port, only for Thunderbolt 3 devices.)
- 【Dual 4K or Single 5K Display】With an amazing 40Gbps of throughput, you can connect your Thunderbolt 3 device to two 4K DisplayPort monitors at 60Hz, or to a 5k display Singly.
- 【No Limit for Vision】Features mirror display and extend (video expansion) display which enables your families to watch video, and also allows you to work without interruption.
- 【What You Getã€? * CHOETECH Thunderbolt 3 to dual DisplayPort adapter, 1 * User Manual, 30-Day return for any reason, 18-Month warranty for quality-related issues, Lifetime technical support & Friendly Customer Service.
Support Dual 4K@60Hz Display
The Thunderbolt 3 to dual DisplayPort adapter can connect a Thunderbolt 3 computer to two separate monitors with DisplayPort input, supporting UHD resolution up to 4K@60Hz.
High-Bandwidth 5K Display
Thunderbolt 3 bandwidth supports up to 40Gbps to connect a 5K monitor over two DisplayPort connections to this adapter.
Important Compatibility Details
1.To work with this adapter, your computer must support Thunderbolt 3. Adapter will not function if attached to a non-ThunderboltTM3 capable USB-C port.
2.The host Thunderbolt 3-enabled system must have physically routed two DisplayPort lines to the ThunderboltTM 3 port.
3.Supports any operating system which has driver support for ThunderboltTM 3. Currently, this is limited to Windows 10 and Mac OS latest version.
Usage with non-DisplayPort Displays (HDMI/DVI/VGA) Conversion to HDMI / DVI / VGA can only be done with active adapters (not inexpensive DP++ passive adapters). We recommend this adapter be used with native DisplayPort monitors for the best possible performance.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatibility
Most of early Thunderbolt 3 PCs require BIOS/firmware, Thunderbolt 3 drivers and software updates before they will work properly with the adapter. To get the latest updates for a Thunderbolt enabled system, please check the Thunderbolt updates website https://thunderbolttechnology.net/updates for a list of system vendors with links to their respective support websites. The required updates will vary depending on your computer.