CHOETECH USB A Male to C 2.0 Cable
Manage the Migration to USB Type C
The Cable CHOE USB 2.0 to Type C cable provides a convenient connection between legacy computers and the newest releases of smartphones and tables with Type-C. It connects computers with a USB Type A port (USB 2.0 or 3.0) to newer smartphones and tablets with the small form factor Type C connector.
CHOE USB Type C Cable with Reversible Connector
Special reversible USB A to USB C Male user-friendly design helps you plug and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation
The combination of sturdy construction with a flexible jacket and USB connectors with molded strain relief provides a cable with reliable performance and long life.
USB Type C Cable Compatibility List (Partial List)
- Galaxy Note 8 /Note 9
- Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus/ S8/ S8 Plus
- Nokia 8
- 2015 Apple new MacBook with 12" Retina Display
- 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel
- LG G5
- HTC 10
- HP Pavilion x2
- Nokia N1
- Lenovo Zuk Z1
- Google Nexus 5X / 6P
- OnePlus 3
- Google Pixel C
- Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950 XL
- ASUS Z580C tablet
- Host Computer/Charger Connector: USB 2.0 Type-A male
- Client Smartphone/Tablet Connector: USB Type-C male
- Supports USB Fast Charging @ 5V 2.4A (Configurable with 56 Kohm Resistor)
- Date transfer: USB 2.0 480Mb/S
1.This is not designed to connect a computer, smartphone, or tablet with USB Type-C to USB peripherals with Type A (such as an external hard drive).
2.The OnePlus 3 does not rapid charge on the USB A-C cable because of the private protocol. This cable is not compatible with one plus 2 and the USB Type-C port on the Apple 'USB-C Digital AV Multi port Adapter'. It ONLY functions when connected to the USB Type A port on the Multi port Adapter.